Planning to create a website? Not sure which one is best among SiteGround Vs Weebly? Weebly is a website builder platform to create a website by using a drag & drop interface. But if you want to create a professional website with a custom design, then you must buy a hosting plan from SiteGround.
- Free daily automatic backups & restore
- Server side cache system to better speed
- #1 Hosting in many Facebook polls
- Managed WordPress hosting on all plans
- Latest speed technologies (SSD, HTTP/2, PHP7, NGINX + more)
- Free SSL certificate & CloudFlare CDN
- Free site migration service
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Limited data storage for basic plan
- Strict data over-usage policy
- Renewal price is very high
- Good for beginners
- Lots of ready to use templates
- Easy to use drag & drop interface
- Free trial plan is available
- Connect with your custom domain with every paid plan
- Add more features by using Weebly App center
- Multiple people can work on the same website as a team
- Easily create a membership area as well.
- Not possible to create multi-language website
- less scope for customization
- SEO is very challenging
SiteGround Or Weebly: Which Is Best?
As a beginner, you may find it very easy to create a website on Weebly using their free templates. But Weebly is very costly compared to SiteGround. Not only that, you will get very less freedom while creating a website on Weebly and doing SEO is also a big challenge. This website is created with Thrive Themes builder and hosted on SiteGround GoGeek Plan. I have designed this website as per my expectations and that’s why you should pick a good hosting while creating a website on WordPress.
SiteGround VS Weebly Comparison
Weebly is a website builder tool which is good for beginners. You don’t need any technical knowledge or coding expertise to create a website on Weebly. But on SiteGround, you have to follow a lot of steps to add domain and then install WordPress. But again, creating website on WordPress is simply a fun. So, if you are comfortable creating websites on WordPress then better to buy hosting from SiteGround. You can design any kind of website with SiteGround.
|Speed||Provides High Speed||Good speed. less scope for optimization.|
|Unlimited Data Storage||No (Max 40 GB for GoGeek plan)||No|
|Host Multiple Domains||Yes (GrowBig Plan Onward)||No|
|Server locations||SiteGround has 6 server locations||Weebly’s servers are located in the USA|
|Site migration||This feature is included within the basic plan||No free site transfer|
|Free Domain||No||Yes, with paid plans|
|Security||SiteGround provides High security.||They provide high security and hence protect every user from hackers and spammers.|
|Support||SiteGround offers 24 hours support via phone, email (ticket) and live chat.||For free accounts, Weebly offers an email support option. On the other hand, for paid accounts, Weebly provides support through email, live chat, and phone.|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days||30 days|
|Conclusion||SiteGround’s performance is very impressive, and moreover, SiteGround also comes with a lot of hosting features and responsive support. However, the only drawback of the Siteground is that they are a bit more expensive.||Weebly is one of the most popular all in one website builder. It offers drag and drop design, good functionality and bundled hosting along with a high-quality customer support facility.|
|Deal||Get 70% OFF||Start FREE Trial|
SiteGround Vs Weebly: Which Is Best To Create A Website?
Weebly provides hosting for all the websites which are built on their platform. Weebly has fast loading speeds. Weebly’s websites are optimized for their own hosting.
Moreover, they take care of security against hackers and spammers. With business plans, Weebly even installs and maintain SSL certificates across the entire site.
Why SiteGround Is Best For WordPress?
Reason 1: Price
SiteGround is cheaper than Weebly because the basic price of Weebly is $8/month, while on the other hand, the basic price of SiteGround is $3.95/month.
Reason 2: Support
In order to get live chat support, a user has to buy a paid account in Weebly as it is not available within the free account features, but in SiteGround a user gets live chat support even within the free version.
Reason 3: Free Site Migration
Free Site Migration feature is included within SiteGround’s each and every plan, while on the other hand, Weebly does not allow free site migration.
Which SiteGround Plan Is Best?
SiteGround offers 3 different eCommerce hosting plans. Just pick the plan as per your need.
- StartUp: This is the very basic SiteGround plan which is good for 1 website only. It has only 10GB space and traffic limits up to 10,000 visits per month. Although you will get all SiteGround SPEED features & daily backup, you will not get priority support with this plan. You can read the complete SiteGround StartUp Plan review.
- GrowBig: This one is quite better compared to the StartUp plan. With just $2/mo extra price, you will get 20 GB space, 25,000 visits/mo traffic, and priority support. Read the SiteGround GrowBig Plan Review.
- GoGeek: If your website traffic is very high, then the GoGeek plan can handle up to 1 lakh visitors/mo. This plan has all the advanced features like staging to make sure to get the best speed for your WordPress site.
FAQs Related To Weebly Vs SiteGround
Should I use Weebly?
Weebly is one of the easy to use website builder software in market. If you want to create a website in less time without any kind of technical challenges, Weebly is fine for you.
How do I remove Weebly from SiteGround?
Unfortunately, SiteGround does not offer one click solution for uninstalling Weebly. You need to manually delete the files to cleanup the domain.
What is SiteGround Sitebuilder?
SiteGround site builder is like any other site builders where you will get a drag & drop interface to create websites.
Is SiteGround better than Weebly?
It will depend on your requirement. SiteGround offers hosting plan where you have to add domain and install WordPress to create a website. If you want easier options, then you can try Weebly. But cost wise, Siteground is cheaper.
The Verdict: Best Hosting For Website
Weebly is in the elite clique of drag-and-drop website builders that includes WordPress and Wix.com. Anyone can start using Weebly and use their existing templates to create a website from scratch without any coding knowledge. But for a cheaper option, without any doubt SiteGround is the winner in this SiteGround Vs Weebly comparison 2020.